|From the publisher:
A New Age Guide to The Chakras
Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakras System is an instruction manual for owning and operating the inner gears that run the machinery of our lives. Written in a practical, down-to-earth style, this fully illustrated book will take you, the reader, on a journey through aspects of your own consciousness from your bodily instincts of survival to the processing of your deepest thoughts.
Discover this ancient metaphysical system under the new light of popular Western metaphors-quantum physics, elemental magic, Kaballah, physical exercises, poetic meditations, and visionary art Learn how to open these centers in yourself, and see how the chakras shed light on the present world crisis we face today, and ream, from this system, what you, as an individual, can do about it
- Survival: How to gain grounding and focus in your life, easing the task of survival.
- Sexuality: Opening, closing, and balancing your sexuality. How to facilitate movement and change.
- Power: Personal power and physical energy. How to increase both by understanding will.
- Love: How to open your heart and remain centered too.
- Communication: Understanding communication as rhythm. Using sounds to open consciousness.
- Clairvoyance: The simplicity of developing intuition and psychic awareness using a holographic model of consciousness.
- Consciousness itself: What is it? How do we use it? How we process our thoughts, how to open them further, and how they shape our reality.
- Relationships: How to analyze you and your partner's chakra patterns to better understand your relationship.
- Evolution. How the chakras describe and predict major human eras, and what we can do to get through this one!
- Healing: If you are in a health profession, the chakras provide a dynamic system for working with clients.
- Magic: How to use the seven-element system for magical workings.
From liberating our spirits to manifesting our dreams, the chakras are the Wheels of Life described in earliest recorded Indian history. Perhaps there is a pattern here worthy of our attention, for as we work on ourselves, so do we change the world.