Teaching Children to Love
by Doc Lew Childre
From the publisher:
"If you want to inspire your children's heart energy and heart intelligence, devour this book and utilize every tool it teaches."
Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
An Activity Book for Parents, Educators, Child Care providers and Counselors...
- Easy to use, step-by-step formats for children 6 most-19 yrs.
- Emotional balance for today's families and classrooms
- All games and activities-kid-tested and kid-approved
- Helps children increase love and intelligence
- A joyful resource for wonderful interactions with children
INTRODUCTION BY JOSEPH CHILTON PEARCE
"Doe Lew Childre's new observations on bringing heart and mind into synchrony may well be the most important offerings of our times."
Joseph Chilton Pearce, author of Magical Child
New perspectives and building blocks for deeper communication, more intelligence, self-security and love. Helps children feel positive and hopeful about the future. Gives the gift of healthy perceptions and emotional balance to meet the challenges of modem-day living.
Teaching Children to Love is the companion guide to the award-winning book, A Parenting Manual.